THE LIMERICK GAME

 Hello guys!!!!! Welcome back! I am extremely sorry for not having posted in over a month... I have been a bit occupied. So today I am going to be presenting to you a few limericks that I had composed a few weeks back... This is my first attempt at limericks, so tell me if you liked it and what you would like to see next!

THE LOCKDOWN

I no longer wake up at dawn now

Thanks to a virus that made us bow

All-day I sleep and eat

People I don't have to meet

But some are still complaining, how?

SLEEPING BEAUTY

One day woke up in school

And saw that I was covered in drool

"Time is up! Pens down!!!!"

I looked around with a frown,

I had slept through my test like a fool

SCHOOL BEFORE AND AFTER THE PANDEMIC

" I don't want to go to school!" I said

Long ago, sleep in my head

But now when I am locked at home

With nowhere else to roam

"I really want to go to school!" I said.

By Avantika (ME!!!)😊



Comments

  1. Honestly, the second one is my favorite. But love 'em all. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Avantika here. Give me suggestions as to how i can improve my writing and tell me what you want to see next in the comments section above. Thanks for visiting this site. Comment and subscribe/follow. Adios!!!!!