FRIENDS

Friends have made me what I am today
They have helped me grow day by day
They have smiled and stayed by my side
Even when I showed my vulnerable side
They have taught me to be myself
And to keep striving for a better version of myself 
 We have dreamed together
We have grown together
But not all remained true to me
Some only cared temporarily
Making me wonder if they were ever actually
My friends who I thought were meant to be
But few stuck by me all along
Forgave me for every wrong
I am so grateful to know them
Life seems impossible without them
We laugh, love and share
But most importantly, we always care

Hey y'all, I am back!!!!!! This is a short and sweet poem dedicated to all those beautiful humans whom I have gotten the privilege of calling friends. Thank you guys!
Also my dear readers, it would mean the world to me if you subscribe to my blog! Just click subscribe and enter your email!!!
Also..... What do y'all want to read next? Tell me in the comments!
1) Another poem     2) A story     3)A recipe     4) Something else

Comments

  1. It was really touching Avantika...Proud to be ur frnd...keep writing awaiting fr more lyk this!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it... It had so much meaning and- I have no words.. Its beautiful! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely hope I never become that person who ditches you when you are down... and I know you definitely aren't...

    Loved the poem, and I think you should do a story next... at this rate, when you are older and famous, these poems will be selling for quite a big buck...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Avantika here. Give me suggestions as to how i can improve my writing and tell me what you want to see next in the comments section above. Thanks for visiting this site. Comment and subscribe/follow. Adios!!!!!